Friday, June 3, 2011

How to Host your Template Images in Blogger (Unlimited Bandwitdh)..?

Posted by prem | Friday, June 3, 2011 | Category: |

If you are a regular reader of Blogger Tricks, you probably know that previously I had many problems hosting my template images. A year back, I used photobucket to host my template images.. but, the problem with photobucket and many other free image hosts is their bandwidth limitations. Once, you exceed a specific amount of bandwidth, your images won't show, instead.. an irritating ' bandwidth exceeded' image shows. Next, after that I tried to create.. like a new photobucket account per each template.. but, that also exceeded in a matter a couple of weeks.
Not only me, my other blogger template designers are also struggling to find a reliable, free image host with unmetered bandwidth.

I tried to upload the images to blogger and copy the image url from the status bar and use it in templates.. but it didn't worked. But, recently I came to know that we can actually host the images( large) in blogger and hotlink,use them in templates, forums,etc.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply

 

BLOGGER TEMPLATE Copyright © 2010 prem is Designed by online income for google

^ Scroll to Top